We are full spectrum law
Family Protection Will Questionnaire
Thank you for expressing an interest in our specialist will service. At Wollens, we understand that when it comes to choosing a solicitor, many people might think all law firms are pretty much the same. We believe we’re the best choice for you. Not just for advice on individual matters, but also as a long-term partner for all your legal affairs. Our diverse team of brilliant people provide the full spectrum of legal services and specialist expertise across all private matters.
Your will is one of the most important documents you will ever sign, and we believe that it should receive the care and attention it deserves.
We are pleased to be able to offer you a number of will packages, offering fixed fees for the three main types of will we are asked to provide.
Please complete the form below in order for us to prepare your new will document for you. once you have submitted the form it will be held securely for one of our solicitors to review and respond to you accordingly with the next steps in this important process.
Please note: you will need to complete this form in full prior to submitting so please ensure you have the following documentation available so that you can complete the form. If you have made a will before, it is helpful to provide us with a copy of that – if it is not held by us.
- FULL names and addresses of all beneficiaries. If beneficiaries are under 18, their dates of birth are required.
- FULL names and addresses of all proposed executors that you propose to appoint
- Full postal addresses or descriptions of any land or property owned
- Estimated or recent valuations for each property
- Name address and relationship to you of any co-owners for each property
- Most recent mortgage statement or details of mortgage company and outstanding amount for each mortgaged property
- Details of any personal belongings, furniture, valuable items worth over £5,000 and an estimated total value of all personal effects
- Copies of bank statements and investment statements and details of any joint ownership
- Name and address of any financial advisers or financial planners that you use
- Name and address of any accountants that you use
- Details of any funeral policy purchased
- FULL names and address of any guardians you wish to appoint. Details of their relationship to you.
FAMILY PROTECTION WILL INSTRUCTION ENQUIRY FORM
* denotes required field