loading icon

Agriculture & equine land 

Home » Sectors » Agriculture

We can help with buying or selling a farm – including the transfer of entitlements – or the transfer of grazing land or another rural business. We also deal with the granting or taking on of Farm Business Tenancies, Grazing Agreements or other Licences to Occupy. Often, we are involved with many other aspects of rural property, including the grant of Wayleaves or Deeds of Easement. Increasingly we are dealing with the use of land for renewable energy schemes, telephone and telecommunication masts.

Related services

Agricultural & equine land

Agricultural property

Development land

Get in touch

    I give Wollens consent to add me to their mailing list