I am a Commercial Property Solicitor with 9 years experience, having trained and qualified at a local Devon based firm.
I specialise in a wide variety of commercial matters, including:
- Business sales and acquisitions for a variety of business types ranging in value
- Business Leases, Lease assignments and advising landlords and tenants
- Easements, options, overage and conditional contracts
- Development land acquisitions
- Purchase of freehold or leasehold commercial premises
- Providing independent legal advice for guarantees
- Agricultural land sales and purchases, including sales by auction
I am also the current Chair of the Devon and Somerset Law Society Non Contentious-Sub Committee and a director of the Devon and Somerset Law Society.
Outside of work I am kept busy with my dog, she is a 2 year old cockapoo and as crazy as you would expect!. In my free time I enjoy travelling and supporting live music & stage shows.