I’m a solicitor in the Residential Property team based in the South Devon office. I advise on a broad range of property transaction.
My experience includes: –
- Sales and Purchases of freehold and leasehold properties to both private and corporate clients
- Auction purchases – reviewing and reporting on the legal pack for auction properties and dealing with the completion of the subsequent auction sale.
- Re-mortgages and Transfers of Equity
- Sale and purchase of rural land
- Residential development work – to include site acquisitions and acting for the developer and private individuals in plot sales
- First Registrations of unregistered land
- Shared Ownership Sales and Purchases
I joined Wollens in September 2022 and qualified as a solicitor in 2019. I studied Law at the University of Reading and went on to achieve a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course.
Outside of work I’m a busy mum of two and love spending time with my family and travelling to new places.