Employment & Business Club
Our FREE club offering illuminating talks, updates, support & information, to help you keep on top of legal matters
The Wollens Employment & Business Club is designed for busy SME business owners or managers who understand the importance of keeping up to date about how complex law and legal developments might affect their business, particularly employment and commercial matters. Our specialist team are here to help with advice, training or general support.
Six reasons to join
Our Club is free to join and has a number of benefits:
- Informal meetings throughout the year at venues across Devon, where you’ll be given relevant updates that might affect your business
- They are geared to when legislation changes often occur (September/October & March/April), making them even more useful
- You’ll get the chance to ask questions and share experiences
- We also encourage your suggestions for future topics
- And there’ll be time to chat to other business owners, managers and support specialists
- You can also sign up to regular employment and business updates
The meetings, which are free to attend (refreshments provided!), involve talks and group discussions on topical issues. They are led by our experts in employment and commercial law, as well as guest speakers. The number of spaces is limited on a first come, first serve basis and fill up quickly.
When you book a place, we’ll put you on our database so we can send you alerts about the main employment and other business changes that might affect you. (Don’t worry, we won’t bombard your inbox!)
We look forward to seeing you!
24 March 2020 09:00
25 March 2020 09:00
31 March 2020 8:00
1 April 2020 09:00
29 September 2020 09:00
30 September 2020 09:00
6 October 2020 8:00
7 October 2020 09:00