Business & Employment Club
Wollens FREE Employment & Business Club can help your business keep up to date with employment law and commercial matters.
One challenge many SME businesses face is keeping on top of complex legislation and legal developments. Whether you are a business owner or manager who needs advice, training or general support, our team of expert Employment and Commercial solicitors are here to help.
Wollens Employment & Business Club can help your business keep up to date with employment law and commercial matters. We have club meetings that take place across Devon every year.
The meetings are led by our expert employment and commercial lawyers and external speakers and consist of talks and group discussions on topical aspects of employment law and other issues affecting your business. It is also a great opportunity for you to network with other employers and professionals. The Employment and Business Club is your club, we welcome suggested topics and there is always time for questions afterwards.
5 Reasons To Attend
- The club is free to join – we even cover the tea and biscuits!
- You will hear about recent developments affecting your business from our employment and business specialists.
- You will be able to ask questions and share your experiences.
- You can sign up to regular employment and business updates.
- There is the opportunity to network with other business owners, managers and business support professionals.
By signing up to any of our events you will also be put on our database where we will send you regular alerts on the main employment and other business changes that might affect you.
It is totally free to join the club and refreshments are provided by us. Please note that the club meetings only allow limited numbers so all registrations are on a first come first serve basis.
We look forward to seeing you there!