Employment & Business Club
Our FREE club offering illuminating talks, updates, support & information, to help you keep on top of legal matters
The Wollens Employment & Business Club is designed for busy SME business owners or managers who understand the importance of keeping up to date about how complex law and legal developments might affect their business, particularly employment and commercial matters. Our specialist team are here to help with advice, training or general support.
Six reasons to join
Our Club is free to join and has a number of benefits:
- Informal meetings throughout the year via zoom, where you’ll be given relevant updates on matters which that might affect your business
- The meetings will be held frequently and will be topical particularly at times of the year when legislation changes often occur (September/October & March/April), making them even more useful
- You’ll get the chance to ask questions and share experiences
- We also encourage your suggestions for future topics
- And you will hear from other business owners, managers and support specialists and the questions that they have
- You can also sign up to regular employment newsletters and business updates
The meetings, which are free to attend will involve talks and a Q & A on topical issues. They are led by our experts in employment and commercial law, as well as guest speakers.
When you book a place, we’ll put you on our database so we can send you alerts about the main employment and other business changes that might affect you. (Don’t worry, we won’t bombard your inbox!)
We look forward to seeing you!
If you are interested in attending one or more of these events via zoom, please complete the registration form.
Once you have registered we will send you the links to the meeting(s) of your choice.