Employment & Business Club
Our FREE club offering illuminating talks, updates, support & information, to help you keep on top of legal, employment and HR matters
The Wollens Employment & Business Club is designed for business owners and people who work in HR. Join today for free and keep updated with the latest guidance covering a broad range of employment law, HR guidance and health and safety topics including changes to terms and conditions, employment contracts, redundancy, risk assessments and advice on how to manage your business response to COVID-19.
Six reasons to join
Our Club is free to join and has a number of benefits:
- Informal meetings throughout the year via zoom, where you’ll be given relevant updates on matters which that might affect your business
- The meetings will be held frequently and will be topical particularly at times of the year when legislation changes often occur (September/October & March/April), making them even more useful
- You’ll get the chance to ask questions and share experiences
- Free access to employment law documents and templates
- Monthly employment law update email newsletter
- We also encourage your suggestions for future topics
And you will hear from other business owners, managers and support specialists and the questions that they have. The meetings, which are free to attend will involve talks and a Q & A on topical issues. They are led by our experts in employment and commercial law, as well as guest speakers.
We look forward to welcoming you!