State aid, funding and procurement
Many organisations and businesses in the South West benefit from an array of funding programmes and are involved in procurement activities. We have specialist experience in State aid, Funding Programmes (National and European) and Procurement and regularly act across the breadth of compliance matters that arise from such arrangements.
Whether you are dealing with the State Aid or procurement regimes for the first time or you are regularly involved in public contracts and funded projects we can help.
We can assist on all aspects of these often complex areas, including:
- Application of the State aid and Procurement regimes;
- Compliance assessments and structuring advice for funding applications and bids;
- Grant programmes, ad hoc grants, loans and projects involving numerous funding streams;
- Funding Agreements;
- Procurement process and public contracts;
- Full range of associated documents;
- On-going project compliance and governance issues.