Any commercial property transaction may involve complex legal factors, such as planning, the environment and tax.
Our commercial property department prides itself on having a complete grasp of the detail of current property legislation so that it ensures that any transaction will proceed smoothly and in accordance with client’s expectations.
Our commercial property legal services include:
- Commercial freeholds and leaseholds for clients own use.
- Site assembly for developers.
- Portfolio management.
- Retail properties for brand name retailers who choose us knowing that we can handle their work with a personal service delivered at competitive fee rates.
- Collaborations in relation to developable land.
- New build projects involving building contracts and warranties.
Get in touch
Wollens understand your right to privacy and, as the data controller, is committed to protecting it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Find out more about how we will use your data here