Any commercial property transaction may involve complex legal factors, such as planning, the environment and tax.
Our commercial property department prides itself on having a complete grasp of the detail of current property legislation to ensure any transaction will proceed smoothly and meet a client’s expectations.
Our services include:
- Commercial freeholds and leaseholds for clients’ own use
- Site assembly for developers
- Portfolio management
- Retail properties for brand name retailers, who choose us knowing that we can handle their work with a personal service, delivered at competitive fee rates
- Collaborations in relation to developable land
- New build projects involving building contracts and warranties
Contact us today on 01803 213251 for an informal chat, without obligation.
Commercial property news
‘If your business is struggling and you lease your premises, it might be tempting to simply hand back the keys and walk away from your lease,’ says Ashley Bevans commercial property solicitor with Wollens. ‘However, ending your obligations under a lease is not that...
While the Government consults on its ideas for speeding up and simplifying the planning system, now could be a good time to sort out any problems with land in your commercial property portfolio, so that you are ready to go if a great opportunity comes along. If you...