I joined the firm as a paralegal in 2021 in the Company Commercial team.
I graduated with a Bachelor of Law in 2020, and I’m currently working towards qualifying as a solicitor via the new Solicitors Qualifying Examination route, intending to qualify in 2023 into the corporate and commercial department.
I have experience working with mental health law, court of protection, criminal motoring defence and employment law.
Currently I’m working under the supervision of Dominic Hollingsworth an Jon Dunkley covering a broad range of corporate and commercial matters including: – Corporate restructures
- Rights Issues
- Trademark advice/applications
- Share and asset transactions
- Drafting and advice regarding Terms and Conditions
- Premises Licence applications
- Planning applications and appeals
- Sponsorship Licence applications
- Employment Tribunal claims and defence