loading icon

Grandparent rights

Home » Services » Family law » Grandparent rights

It is difficult for grandparents of children where there is a dispute in the family, especially when it is having a detrimental effect on the children or directly affecting your relationship with them. 

Depending on what the issue is and what you are seeking, there are options. You might be looking to have contact with a grandchild or make the arrangement you currently have more permanent and legally binding, for example if the child is living with you. 

In certain circumstances, grandparents can make an application to the court regarding their grandchildren. Examples of these are where the children have been living with the grandparent for a specified time; in cases where the grandparent has consent; and where the local authority are involved and are in favour of an application.  

Contact Us

North, South, East or West. Wherever you are, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today for an informal chat, without obligation. We look forward to hearing from you.

South Devon:
01803 213251

01392 274006

North Devon:
01271 342268

Contact Us

    I give Wollens consent to add me to their mailing list

    Read our Privacy Policy HERE