loading icon

Agricultural & equine land

Home » Services » Property » Commercial property » Agricultural & equine land

We can help with both the sale or purchase of a farm, including the transfer of entitlements, or the transfer of grazing land or another rural business enterprise. We also deal with the granting or taking on of Farm Business Tenancies, Grazing Agreements or other Licences to Occupy. Often, we deal with many other aspects of rural property, including the grant of Wayleaves or Deeds of Easement, and increasingly dealing with the use of land for renewable energy schemes, telephone and telecom masts. 

Contact Us

North, South, East or West. Wherever you are, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today for an informal chat, without obligation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Torquay: 01803 213251

Exeter: 01392 274006

Barnstaple: 01271 342268

Newton Abbot: 01626 332266

Dartmouth: 01803 832191

Get in touch

Wollens understand your right to privacy and, as the data controller, is committed to protecting it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. 
Find out more about how we will use your data here

I give Wollens consent to add me to their mailing list