With offices spanning Devon, at Wollens we fully appreciate the integral part that agriculture plays in the county’s economy.
As you would expect we have significant experience in providing landowners and farm businesses with a full spectrum of legal services. We understand the unique personal link between a farmer and the land.
Our service include advising on:
- Buying and selling a farm (including the transfer or retention of farming subsidies);
- Sale of land for development (including advising on option agreements and conditional contracts);
- Renewable energy projects;
- Agricultural related planning issues (including Class Q Permitted Development rights)
- Farming disputes;
- Farming Partnerships and alternative corporate structures; and
- Farm workers employment rights
Get in touch
Wollens understand your right to privacy and, as the data controller, is committed to protecting it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Find out more about how we will use your data here