As well as their toolkit with tips and resources, Acas have released new and updated guidance on sickness absence which covers:
- checking holiday entitlement and sick pay;
- fit notes and proof of sickness;
- time of for dependants/parents;
- returning to work after absence;
- creating absence policies;
- recording and reducing sickness absence; and
- absence trigger points.
You can view the guidance in full here: https://www.acas.org.uk/holiday-sickness-leave
Find out how we can help. Our partner, Jon Dunkley, heads the Wollens specialist Employment Department. Contact him today for an informal chat, without obligation on 01271 342268 or via email at [email protected].