Holiday accidents & illness claims
Nobody expects to be injured whilst they are on holiday but with so many of us travelling abroad, holiday accidents are inevitable. We know they can be very stressful, especially because you have experienced the trauma of being injured in an unfamiliar setting and are away from the comfort of home. If you have had an accident whilst abroad which was not your fault, we may be able to help you seek compensation.
Examples include the following:
- A slip, trip or fall on wet flooring or misplaced objects
- Injuries on foreign transport
- Food poisoning from a hotel restaurant or buffet
- Illness caused by poor hotel hygiene
- Injuries caused in sporting activities such as skiing or water sports
If you have suffered an injury on holiday in the last three years and would like to discuss making a claim for compensation please contact our experienced team for a free consultation.
Get in touch
Wollens understand your right to privacy and, as the data controller, is committed to protecting it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Find out more about how we will use your data here