loading icon

Road traffic accident claims 

Home » Services » Dispute resolution » Accident & personal Injury » Road traffic accident claims 

You can claim compensation for injuries caused in road traffic accidents if it was caused by the fault of another party. Claims can be brought if you are the driver or passenger in a motor car; riding a motor bike or as a pillion passenger; using public transport; or a pedestrian involved in an accident. 

Such claims can cover a wide range of injuries, from typical whiplash to multiple injury claims, where people suffer life-changing injuries. 

A claim will normally be dealt with by the negligent party’s insurance company. But, it can also be pursued if your injuries were caused by the negligent driver of an uninsured motor car, in which case you may still be able to claim compensation as your case could be referred to the Motor Insurers Bureau.  

If you have been an injured party in a road traffic accident within the last 3 years, make contact with our expert team to discuss your potential claim. 

Contact Us

North, South, East or West. Wherever you are, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today for an informal chat, without obligation. We look forward to hearing from you.

01803 213251

01392 274006

01271 342268

Newton Abbot:
01626 332266

01803 832191

Get in touch

I give Wollens consent to add me to their mailing list