loading icon

Financial claims

Home » Services » Family law » Financial claims

We can advise you on your financial rights, remedies and obligations arising from the breakdown of your marriage, relationship or civil partnership. Typically they are varied and complex, so it is essential that you are aware of these before you reach any final agreement with your partner or ex-spouse. We also encourage individuals to reach an early agreement to avoid matters dragging unnecessarily.

The options may include a lump sum of capital payable to you; a transfer or sale of a property or other asset; or an ongoing claim for financial support. 

When an agreement is reached, we can incorporate this within a legal document which is known as a Separation Deed or a Financial Remedy Consent Order. 

“At a time that couldn’t have been harder for our family, I was very lucky to find a solicitor who listened and helped me through a very demanding process.  It made things easier for me knowing I was being taken good care of and could rely on Wollens to act on my behalf. I would highly recommend them SB 2017 

Get in touch

Wollens understand your right to privacy and, as the data controller, is committed to protecting it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. 
Find out more about how we will use your data here

I give Wollens consent to add me to their mailing list