Whether you want to make a charitable donation, set up a charitable trust, create a new charity or require assistance with the legalities of running an existing charity, our team of experienced charity law solicitors can guide you through the process.
Our team are closely involved in the formation and administration of charitable trusts and charitable companies and are members of the Charity Law Association. We have acted for charities both large and small and have the expertise to support you at every stage of the process. Our expert charity management solicitors can help with:
- Social enterprises
- Negotiations with the Charity Commission
- Advice about the best business structure for your charity
- Converting charities into limited companies
- Setting up a charity
- Business transfers
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Creating charitable trusts
- Leaving money in your will to a charity
- Administering the charity to meet legal requirements – keeping paperwork up to date, filing documents with the Charity Commission
In 2017 we received the Law Society’s prestigious Excellence in Private Client Practice award for our work in this area of law.
We can provide different pricing options depending on your budget and we are happy to have an initial chat without obligation – contact us today.