Business succession planning
You’ve created and grown a successful business, but now your time has come to step aside and appoint a successor who will look after your business to ensure it continues to thrive. Business succession can be a very stressful process, as your decisions can ultimately affect the future of the businesses and situations are different, which is why our team of expert business succession planning solicitors can help to create a plan tailored to you. We will guide you through all the aspects of your business succession, including:
- Reviewing existing legal agreements that might determine the value of your business
- Where appropriate, discussing with any business partners or family members that might be involved
- Making sure that your will reflects your succession plans
- Considering how the business can continue to be managed in the event of your planned or unexpected absence
- Effective use of all available tax reliefs, for example Business Property Relief
- Keeping all your legal papers up to date and in a secure place
In 2017 we received the Law Society’s prestigious Excellence in Private Client Practice award for our work in this area of law.
We can provide different pricing options depending on your budget and we are happy to have an initial chat without obligation – contact us today.
Get in touch
Wollens understand your right to privacy and, as the data controller, is committed to protecting it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Find out more about how we will use your data here