Residential leasehold transactions
Leasehold property has a reputation for being complicated and onerous. At Wollens we don’t believe that it should be. The process will be slightly different but the end result should be the same.
Our lawyers are experts in providing concise and easily understandable advice to both buyers and sellers of leasehold property.
The key is to ensure all parties understand the implications and obligations of owning or buying a leasehold property. In particular this will relate to the contractual relationship with the Landlord (i.e. the true owner of the building) created by the lease. Understanding that relationship will assist in avoiding possible future disputes.
Our leasehold property services include:
- Buying and selling a leasehold property;
- Establishing a long leasehold arrangement (including drafting on the lease and incorporating a Management Company where necessary);
- Lease variations and term extensions;
- Lease enfranchisements;
- Enforcement of leasehold covenants (including rent, service charge and repair); and
- Assured Short-hold Tenancies
Get in touch
Wollens understand your right to privacy and, as the data controller, is committed to protecting it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Find out more about how we will use your data here